Antarctica 南極洲
An inhospitable wasteland 一個荒涼的不毛之地
But even here 但即使在這里
on the Earth’s frozen bottom 地球另一端的冰天雪地里
we find life 也有生命存在
And not just any life 不是別的什么生物
Penguins 而是企鵝
Joyous, frolicking 快樂的 頑皮的
waddling,cute and cuddly life 搖搖晃晃 呆萌可愛的小東西
Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums 看看它們 扭著胖胖的身子前滾后翻的
Who could take these frisky little snow clowns… 怎么可能對這些滑稽可愛的小東西們
Seriously? 嚴肅點兒
Does anyone even know where we’re marching to? 有誰知道我們這是往哪兒走嗎
Who cares 管他的
I question nothing 我是無所謂啊
Me too 我也是
Me too 還有我
Well,fine! 好吧
We’ll just fly to the front of the line and see for ourselves 我們就飛到隊伍前面親自去看看
Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance 科斯基 瑞哥 準備執行空中偵查任務
Here we go !Doing it!Come on! 我們開始吧 快啊 飛呀
Skipper, we appear to be flightless 老大 貌似我們是不會飛的
Well, what’s the point of these? 那這是干什么用的
Whoa! I like