尚硅谷學費有住宿么
by Sahil Khoja
由Sahil Khoja
我在12個小時的住宿期間了解到的硅谷知識 (What I learned about Silicon Valley during my 12 hour stay)
#1 Unless you’re a designer or a developer, the billboards are pure gibberish.
#1除非您是設計師或開發人員,否則廣告牌簡直是胡言亂語。
#2 If you’re not talking about tech, then you’re talking about people who talk about tech.
#2如果您不是在談論技術,那么您在談論的是談論技術的人。
#3 If you see a cute sign with one word and possibly a period, its probably a design agency.
#3如果您看到一個帶有一個單詞和一個句點的可愛標志,則可能是設計機構。
#4 Facebook is Disneyland for adults.
#4 Facebook是成年人的迪士尼樂園。
#5 No matter where you work, how you work, or the perks, you’re probably pulling 80 hour weeks without knowing it.
#5無論您在哪里工作,如何工作或享受津貼,您都可能在不知不覺中每周工作80小時。
#6 If you live in Mountain View or Palo Alto, then you’re missing out on the city. If you live in San Francisco, then your rent is through the roof. The grass is always greener on the other side. Either way you’re screwed.
#6如果您住在山景城或帕洛阿爾托,則您將錯過這座城市。 如果您住在舊金山,那么您的房租是通過屋頂支付的。 草地的另一側總是較綠。 無論哪種方式,您都被搞砸了。
#7 The 101 is ugly. The 280 is beautiful. The problem is most residential areas are on the 280, whereas offices are on the 101. Again, you’re screwed.
#7 101很丑。 280很漂亮。 問題是大多數住宅區在280號上,而辦公室在101號上。同樣,您也搞砸了。
#8 Evernote’s building is far bigger than it should be considering what most people use Evernote for.
#8 Evernote的建筑物遠遠超出了大多數人使用Evernote的考慮范圍。
#9 How’s your bumble life?
#9您過得如何?
#10 Only in San Francisco does a cheese startup get acquired.
#10只有在舊金山, 奶酪創業公司才能被收購 。
翻譯自: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/what-i-learned-about-silicon-valley-in-12-hours-1f8e870c5295/
尚硅谷學費有住宿么