Dialogue-1 Arranging a Visit安排參觀
- I was wondering?if you would?/ could?lend me a million bucks, you know, I’m trying to start?/?run my own business.
我想知道你是否能夠借給我一百萬美金,你知道,我正在創業。
- Take off?your tie before cooking.?做飯前摘掉領帶。
- When will the plane?take off?/ land??飛機幾點起飛/降落?
- I know you’re hectic, but you should take off?/ squeeze?some time to work out.?我知道你很忙,但是你應該擠出時間,鍛煉身體。
- Never associate with?bad companions.?別和壞人結交。
- He is an associate professor.?副教授
- NBA=National Basketball Association美國國家籃球協會
- My associate?and I will attend the year-end party?tomorrow.
明天我和我同事一起來參加年會。
- I took a tour of?the World on the Sea?last weekend.
上周末我去海上世界逛了一趟。
- She used to be a tour guide, now she is a stay-at-home?mum.
她以前是一名導游,現在成了全職媽媽。
- It’s true, because I saw?it with my own eyes.?這是真的,因為我親眼所見。
- Fujian province lies in?/?is located in?the southeastern part of China.
福建省位于中國東南部。
- What’s the specific?/ exact?time??具體幾點鐘?
- Practice makes perfect.?熟能生巧。
???No one is perfect?in the world, so we should learn to appreciate?others.
這個世界上沒有人是完美的,所以我們應該學會欣賞別人。
- Nighty-night.?晚安。
- A: What’s up? Buddy.?你好嗎?
???B: Not much=Nothing special, thanks, what about you??老樣子
???A: I’m fine, thank you.?我挺好的。
- You’ll get a sunstroke?easily, don’t stay long outside.
不要在戶外待太久,你很容易中暑的。
- I’m not afraid of getting suntanned.?我不怕曬黑。
- I get a good mastery of?English.=?I’m proficient in?English.?我精通英文。
Dialogue-2?Introduction about the Factory工廠介紹
- One nuclear power plant?will be built in my hometown next year.
明年我老家要建一座核電廠。
- My great grandpa?is interested in?plants and animals.
我的曾祖父對養花草小動物感興趣。
- New China was set up?/?established?in 1949.?新中國成立于1949年。
- The 20th?anniversary?of our marriage will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel
this Saturday evening.
我們20周年紀念結婚紀念日將會于本周六晚上在四季酒店舉辦。
- Like father like son. Like mother like daughter.
有其父必有其子。有其母必有其女。
- I think this calls for?a celebration.?這個得慶祝一下。
- Congratulations.=Congrats.?恭喜恭喜。
- one third =1/3; ?two thirds?=2/3; one second=?1/2
- One eleventh is about 9 per cent. 1/11就等于9%
- He was grown up in a shanty town. 他在棚戶區長大。
- The cost of raw materials?has been rocketing these days.
近來原材料成本在瘋長。Rocket= go up sharply迅速上升
- It’s not rocket science.?沒那么難。
- I work on?night shift.?我上晚班。
- You should learn how to control your emotions.?你應該學會控制情緒。
- You need to stay calm?when going?through customs.
過海關的時候,你要保持鎮定。
- The application?of his visa to the Uinted States has been rejected.
他申請去美國的簽證被駁回,被拒絕。
- He is so bold, even refused to?work overtime.?
他太膽大了,竟然拒絕加班。
- You should learn to make the bed. 你要學著整理床鋪。
- She is the cheerleader?of our basketball team.
她是我們籃球隊的啦啦隊隊長。
Make the team成為球隊的一員,被接納為隊員
- What’s the meaning of the phrase in bold??這個黑體的短語是什么意思?
- Let’s?take a break.?我們休息一下。
- Give me a break.?饒了我吧。
- You’re working so hard, you should have a rest.
你太拼了,你應該休息一下。