His unfriendliness intimidated me.
他的不友好恐嚇到了我。
My words came out with less severity than I'd intended.
我說出來的言辭比我打算的要不嚴厲一些。
我說出的話遠遠沒有達到我所想要的充滿火藥味的效果。
"You owe me an explanation," I reminded him.
“你欠我一個解釋,”我提醒他。
"I saved your life — I don't owe you anything."I flinched back from the resentment in his voice.
“我救了你的命——我不欠你任何事情。”我在他憎恨的聲音中害怕的退后了幾步。
"You promised.""Bella, you hit your head, you don't know what you're talking about." His tone was cutting.
“你保證過”“Bella,你撞到了你的頭,你不知道你在說什么。”他的語氣是尖酸刻薄的。
“貝拉,你撞到了頭,你不知道自己在說些什么。”他斬釘截鐵地說。
My temper flared now, and I glared defiantly at him.
我的脾氣現在上來了,挑戰性的瞪著他。
"There's nothing wrong with my head."He glared back. "What do you want from me, Bella?"
“我的頭一點也沒事。”他瞪著回應我“你想從我這里得到什么?Bella?”
"I want to know the truth," I said. "I want to know why I'm lying for you."
“我想知道真相,”我說道。“我想知道為什么我為了你去說謊。”
"What do you think happened?" he snapped.
“你認為發什么了什么?”他厲聲說道。
It came out in a rush.
我再也收不住話頭,連珠炮似的脫口而出。