程序員偽造一年工作經驗
2017年9月6日 (6 September 2017)
Sweat is running down my face. I’m staring down a blank sublime text document. What on earth am I doing? My hands are resting above the keyboard of my MacBook pro.
汗水順著我的臉。 我盯著一個空白的崇高文本文檔。 我到底在做什么? 我的手放在MacBook Pro的鍵盤上方。
There is enough friction to cuddle each of the keyboard buttons my fingers are resting on.
有足夠的摩擦力來支撐我的手指放在的每個鍵盤按鈕。
It’s like apologizing to them for not using them yet.
這就像對尚未使用它們表示歉意。
It’s late at night, and I’ve decided to jump in head first, creating my own app using React and Firebase.
到了深夜,我決定先入手,使用React和Firebase創建自己的應用程序。
How, I don’t know.
怎么,我不知道。
I only know that I’m going to do it, no matter what my imposter syndrome has to say about it.
無論我的冒名頂替綜合癥怎么說,我只知道我要去做。
I have made the decision.
我已經決定了
My fingers move. The keyboard hives a sigh of relief in the form of a satisfying click sound.
我的手指動了。 鍵盤以令人滿意的咔嗒聲的形式使人松了一口氣。
I’m doing it!
我正在做!
2017年9月12日 (12 September 2017)
Despair, my old friend. Late nights have been a recurring theme over the past week.
絕望,我的老朋友。 在過去的一周中,深夜一直是反復出現的主題。
If anyone hacked my webcam, I would pity them.
如果有人入侵了我的網絡攝像頭,我會很可惜。
They’d see a wide-eyed, tired, obsessive and wild programmer staring at the screen in an intent manner.
他們會看到一個睜大眼睛,疲倦,執著和狂野的程序員有意地盯著屏幕。
Alas, my compulsive behavior does not allow me to go to bed before every single bug is resolved.
las,我的強迫性行為不允許我在解決每個錯誤之前就上床睡覺。
Not a very healthy trait for a programmer, but a trait all the same.
對于程序員來說,這不是一個非常健康的特質,但是對于特質卻是一樣的。
The Ajax requests I put into my application are silently taunting me.
我放入應用程序中的Ajax請求默默地嘲笑我。
Every failed one yelling — “You’re an idiot”.
每一個失敗的叫喊聲-“你是個白癡”。
Ok, they are not so silent after all.
好吧,他們畢竟不是那么沉默。
At this point, I’m at war.
此時,我處于戰爭狀態。
And you don’t sleep while you’re at war.
在戰爭中你不會睡覺。
The fight continues.
戰斗還在繼續。
2017年9月13日 (13 September 2017)
VICTORY. The enemy is subdued.
勝利。 敵人被制服了。
I wielded mighty Javascript Promises and beat them into submission.
我揮舞著強大的Javascript Promises并擊敗了他們提交。
Now I’m the one yelling at the Ajax requests. But instead of silently yelling, I’m actually yelling — “Haha, you’re working”.
現在,我是對Ajax請求大喊大叫的人。 但是,我實際上不是在大聲喊叫,而是在大喊–“哈哈,您在工作”。
Again, it’s late.
再次,已經晚了。
My girlfriend is not happy.
我的女朋友不開心。
Being a gracious winner is overrated.
作為一個客氣的贏家被高估了。
2017年9月14日 (14 September 2017)
I refactored and broke the entire App. FML!
我重構并破壞了整個應用程序。 FML!
2017年9月15日 (15 September 2017)
StackOverflow and various tutorial sites on the internet have become my second home.
StackOverflow和Internet上的各種教程站點已經成為我的第二故鄉。
I managed to fix the app.
我設法修復了該應用程序。
2017年9月16日 (16 September 2017)
The app looks like trash. Like super trash, like what a toddler would create, if a toddler could code.
該應用看起來像垃圾。 就像超級垃圾一樣,如果幼兒可以編碼,就像幼兒會創造什么。
Imagine a toddlers drawing, that is my App. I need CSS.
想象一下一個幼兒繪畫,那是我的應用程序。 我需要CSS。
I cringe. It’s time to prepare. Prepare for frustration. Hours and hours of frustration.
我畏縮。 是時候準備了。 準備沮喪。 數小時無奈。
I am not excited.
我不興奮。
2017年9月20日 (20 September 2017)
The App looks good!
該應用程序看起來不錯!
I’m excited.
我很興奮。
2017年9月22日 (22 September 2017)
I realize my desktop layout will never work on mobile.
我意識到我的桌面布局永遠無法在移動設備上運行。
I decide to create a different mobile website based on some of the components I already have.
我決定根據已有的組件創建一個不同的移動網站。
2017年9月27日 (27 September 2017)
I decide to trash the entire visual direction of my website. My mobile site looks NOTHING like my desktop site.
我決定放棄網站的整個視覺方向。 我的移動網站看起來不像我的桌面網站。
For the past 5 days I’ve been on a brilliant coding high.
在過去的5天里,我一直在編寫出色的編碼。
Splitting and reusing components. Resulting in a great mobile site that looks miles better than the desktop.
拆分和重用組件。 因此,一個出色的移動網站看上去比臺式機好得多。
Sure, CSS did cause some frustration.
當然,CSS確實引起了一些挫敗感。
Yet, when you’re on top of the rainbow dancing to Bob Marley, not even CSS can bring you down.
但是,當您在向鮑勃·馬利(Bob Marley)跳舞的彩虹之上時,甚至CSS都無法使您失望。
2017年10月1日 (1 October 2017)
It’s 6 AM. I’ve been working all night. I’m going to press the magic button. I’m launching it!
現在是早上6點。 我整晚都在工作。 我要按魔術按鈕。 我正在啟動它!
I’m tired, but there is no sleep to be had.
我很累,但是沒有睡眠。
Instead I’m going to sit and watch Google Analytics for the rest of the day. The world is going to LOVE my product right?
相反,我將在一天余下的時間里坐著看Google Analytics(分析)。 世界將愛我的產品吧?
My brilliant launch strategy is to create one Facebook post. I created the post in a crowded entrepreneurship forum.
我出色的啟動策略是創建一個 Facebook帖子。 我在一個擁擠的企業家論壇中創建了該帖子。
One user.
一個用戶。
Two users.
兩個用戶。
Three users.
三個用戶。
It’s working!
工作正常!
2017年10月2日 (2 October 2017)
I have 50 users, great success.
我有50位用戶,取得了巨大的成功。
2017年10月5日 (5 October 2017)
All users are going inactive. There is no activity on the website. Bounce rate is above 80%. I’m crying in the shower. Beer might also be there. And to top it off, it’s my birthday.
所有用戶均處于非活動狀態。 網站上沒有任何活動。 跳出率超過80%。 我在洗澡時哭。 啤酒也可能在那里。 最重要的是,這是我的生日。
2017年10月6日 (6 October 2017)
I decide to improve the app. First order of business is to improve the visuals of the desktop version to match the mobile.
我決定改進該應用程序。 首先要做的是改善臺式機版本的視覺效果,使其與移動設備匹配。
I’m still crying, this time because I know I will have to do CSS again.
這次我仍然在哭,因為我知道我將不得不再次做CSS。
2017年10月13日 (13 October 2017)
Success! Another enemy conquered. I forced CSS to bend to my will and create an appealing dashboard. Yes, it’s a love / hate relationship, I don’t deny it.
成功! 另一個敵人被征服了。 我強迫CSS 隨心所欲 ,并創建了一個吸引人的儀表板。 是的,這是一種愛與恨的關系,我并不否認。
2017年10月14日 (14 October 2017)
I decide to improve the landing page. Ugh, more CSS.
我決定改善目標網頁。 CSS,更多CSS。
2017年10月27日 (27 October 2017)
I made it out… I didn’t think I would. I decided to experiment with CSS transform. Rotating, scaling, translating. My head is spinning. I can’t even…
我說出了……我不認為會。 我決定嘗試CSS轉換。 旋轉,縮放,平移。 我的頭在旋轉。 我什至不能...
So tired.
很累。
I’m going to wake up tomorrow and discover that this is all a dream, aren’t I? If so, please don’t give me any more dreams like this. I can’t take it.
我明天要醒來,發現這全是夢,不是嗎? 如果是這樣,請不要再給我這樣的夢想。 我不能接受
2017年11月1日 (1 November 2017)
I slept for three days. It wasn’t a dream. The App looks good. I am happy.
我睡了三天。 這不是夢。 該應用程序看起來不錯。 我很開心。
It’s live: https://cryptodasher.com
直播: https : //cryptodasher.com
This is a comical representation of my experience developing CryptoDasher. An App for tracking and storing your cryptocurrency information. It may be slightly exaggerated, but it’s all true.
這是我開發CryptoDasher的經歷的喜劇形式。 一個用于跟蹤和存儲您的加密貨幣信息的應用程序。 可能有些夸張,但這是真的。
翻譯自: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/trial-by-fire-how-to-forge-a-programmer-63e1b575cfb6/
程序員偽造一年工作經驗