In me, past, present, future meet 于我,過去、現在和未來
To hold long chiding conference? ? 商討聚會 各執一詞 紛擾不息
My lusts usurp the present tense 林林總總的 欲望,掠取著我的現在
And strangle Reason in his seat ? 把“理性”扼殺于它的寶座
My loves leap through the future's fence 我的愛情紛紛越過未來的藩籬
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet 夢想解放出它們的雙腳 舞蹈不停
In me the cave-man clasps the seer ? 于我,穴居人攫取了先知
And garlanded Apollo goes 佩戴花環的阿波羅神
Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear ? 向亞伯拉罕的聾耳唱嘆歌吟
In me the tiger sniffs the rose ? 我心有猛虎細嗅薔薇
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble? ? 審視我的內心吧,親愛的朋友,你應顫栗
Since there your elements assemble ? 因為那才是你本來的面目
美女野獸,玫瑰薔薇
