"She's just a little faint," he reassured the startled nurse. "They're blood typing in Biology."
"她只是有點頭暈," 他讓護士放心的說道。“他們再生物課上測血型。”
The nurse nodded sagely. "There's always one."
護士明白的點點頭。“總是有一兩個這樣的”
He muffled a snicker.
他偷偷的笑著
"Just lie down for a minute, honey; it'll pass."
“你先躺一會,寶貝;會好起來的。”
"I know," I sighed. The nausea was already fading.
“我怕知道,”我嘆氣道。惡心已經過去了。
"Does this happen a lot?" she asked.
“這經常發生嗎?”她問道。
"Sometimes," I admitted. Edward coughed to hide another laugh.
“有時,” 我承認道。Edward用咳嗽隱藏著另一陣笑容。
"You can go back to class now," she told him.
“你現在能回去上課了,” 她告訴他。
"I'm supposed to stay with her."
“我想我應該守著她”
He said this with such assured authority that — even though she pursed her lips — the nurse didn't argue it further.
他用一種確定的權威說著 - 即使她撅起她的嘴唇 - 護士沒有再糾纏下去。
"I'll go get you some ice for your forehead, dear," she said to me, and then bustled out of the room.
“我會拿些冰塊敷一敷你的額頭,親愛的,” 她對著我說道,然后忙碌的走出了房間。
"You were right," I moaned, letting my eyes close.
“你是對的,” 我抱怨著,閉上了眼睛。
?