There is nothing to tell!
這沒什么好說的!
He's just some guy I work with.
他不過是我的同事。
C'mon, you're going out with the guy!
少來了,你們都在約會了!
There's gotta be something wrong with him!
這個男人一定有什么問題!
So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
他是駝背嗎?戴著假發的駝背?
Wait, does he eat chalk?
等等,他吃粉筆嗎?
Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with carl.
我只是不想你重蹈我和卡爾的覆轍。
Okay, every body relax. This is not even a date.
拜托各位 放松點 這甚至不算約會。
It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
只不過是兩個人出去吃個飯,僅此而已。
Sounds like a date to me.
聽起來像是和我約會。
?